Wachesaw Plantation Club
- GOLF PACKAGES, GOLF CLUBS & GOLF SHOPS
- Accommodations - Golf Resorts
- WEDDING VENUES & WEDDING ACCOMODATIONS
Come experience the Hammock Coasts most luxurious and beautiful private club. Located behind the private gates in Murrells Inlet you will find a Tom Fazio golf course, tennis, pool, dining and more.
Founded in 1985 as the premier Private Country Club on South Carolina’s Hammock Coast, Wachesaw Plantation Club offers members an exclusive but inviting active lifestyle with Tom Fazio designed Golf, Tennis, Waterfront Dining, and Swimming Complex.
Award Winning South Carolina Golf
The Golf Program at Wachesaw Plantation Club is welcoming of all members - every day - at every skill level.
Our Mission is to provide Members and their families an exclusive, but friendly and inviting active lifestyle. World Class Golf, Tennis, Pool Complex, Riverfront Dining, Clubhouse, Social Activities, and provide the center pieces for Members to connect, make friends, and experience life to the fullest.
The Club is located in Historic Wachesaw Plantation gated community, once the site of two 18th century rice plantations.
Drive through the gates . . . and you will immediately sense the breathtaking beauty, character and ambiance of the Carolina Lowcountry.
Become a Member.... and you will live the dream.
- Wachesaw Plantation Club offers members an exclusive but inviting active lifestyle
- Tom Fazio designed Golf Course - Award Winning South Carolina Golf
- Wachesaw Plantation Club takes pride in providing a premier tennis facility
- The breathtaking setting of our Hammock Coast Private Club offers Members a dining experience like nothing else.
- Come Celebrate Weddings, Catering and Private Events
Whom to Contact
- Shauna DantzlerDirector of Member RelationsPhone: (843) 357-5130
Traveling Hwy. 17 Bypass, turn at Wachesaw Rd., travel 1.5 miles and we're on the left. We're on the same road as the Wacca Wache Marina.
- The Chamber
- Member Center
- Business Directory
- Going Into Business
- Relocation & Tourism
- News & Publications