visit website for departure times
Capn Rods Lowcountry Tours
- Historical Sites & Tours
- EVENT PLANNING
- Sports & Outdoor Recreation
Visit an unspoiled barrier island. Who knows what Mother Nature has in store? A lighthouse, eagles, dolphin, maybe even a turtle.
You will have one and a half hours to leisurely stroll an unspoiled beach, accessible only by boat. Peace and quiet galore! One of our most popular tours!
Step back in time with each Bend of the River, as you cruise past Rice Plantations - Cap'n Rod's Lowcountry Tours enjoy the dark waters of the Pee Dee Lowcountry. View majestic Rice Plantations, trunk gates and slave cabins, moss-laden oaks, all the while enjoying Mother Nature at her finest.
Each of Our Tours offers a relaxing, enjoyable, and educational re-introduction to the History, Mystery, & Legends of lives and times past. You will discover hidden treasures, forgotten pleasures, and even a ghost story or two.
Our captains bring a lifetime's experience of Tales & Folklore to Lowcountry Tours. As students of the lowcountry, our captians weave into the tours a magic mixture of antebellum history, lowcountry legends and personal experiences on a true Lowcountry barrier island
Have a minute? Please take a peek at our Photo Gallery. You'll see some of our favorite places and meet some of our favorite people...our guests!
Our Tour Boat provides safe, comfortable cruising, with shaded deck seating and clean, modern restrooms. Snacks & soft drinks are available. All of our tours are Handicap Accessible.
- View Our Calendar Book online now! Buy Gift Certificates!
- Lighthouse Shell Island Tour - Visit an unspoiled barrier island
- Plantation River Tour - Cruise up the peaceful rivers past Plantation Mansions
- Sunset Eco Cruise - There is no better place to watch the South Carolina sunset!
- Please take a peek at our Photo Gallery. You'll see some of our favorite places
Whom to Contact
- John BentleyPresidentPhone: (843) 477-0287
- Monika BentleyVice PresidentPhone: (843) 477-0287
Located behind the Big Town Clock at the Rice Museum. 701 Front St Georgetown, SC 29440