Downtown Pawleys LiveName: Downtown Pawleys LiveDate: September 1, 2019Time: 1:00 PM - 9:00 PM EDTWebsite: Downtown Pawleys LiveEvent Description:The 2nd Annual Downtown Pawleys Live, Music, Food and Art Festival will take place Labor Day Sunday, September 1, 2019, 1pm – 9pm. Gates open at 12:30pm.
Back for its second year, this one-of-a-kind music festival will feature 5 local and regional bands, fresh food, craft beers, vending artist and more. The acts, refreshments, and venue have been carefully selected to provide a high quality, lowcountry vibe as people come together as a community to celebrate the end of summer with singing, dancing, eating and enjoying a great day.
Downtown Pawleys Live is a music, food & art lovers’ day. Live Bands include:
- The Abnormals, “a group of fairly normal guys from Pawleys Island featuring Ab Wilkinson, Bobby Buffington, Matt Ellis and Tommy Gordon.
- Prettier Than Matt, one of the hottest duos in the Carolinas and beyond.
- Dangermuffin, an eclectic quartet that weaves lyrical themes of sea, sun, and spiritual connection with Americana, Island influenced Folk.
- Atlas Road Crew (A.R.C), revives the genre with shots of southern soul accents.
- The Blue Dogs, a 7-piece band featuring longtime partners Bobby Houck and Hank Futch, return to Pawleys Island for the 2nd Annual DPL, their only 2019 Pawleys Island appearance! Special guest joining the Blue Dogs is longtime Georgetown resident, and famed Nashville singer songwriter, Phillip Lammonds.
Special guest to emcee 2019 DPL, Bob O’Connor of the Mullets!
Proceeds from DPL benefit Hobcaw Barony.
Stay Social: Downtown Pawleys Live
@dowtownpawleyslive #downtownpawleyslive #pawleyslive #dpl #dplive #alldayfest
#liveisbest #musicfoodart #hobcawbarony
- The Chamber
- Member Center
- Business Directory
- Going Into Business
- Relocation & Tourism
- News & Publications