Business & Community Expo 2017 - Make Your Pitch!Name: Business & Community Expo 2017 - Make Your Pitch!Date: March 16, 2017Time: 4:30 PM - 7:00 PM EDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:Join us for the 2017 Business & Community Expo presented by Waccamaw Heating & Cooling, LLC. Don't miss the opportunity to network with business owners and community members from Georgetown County and the surrounding area. This is an energized way for you to get the word out about your business to other business leaders in the community and the general public.
The theme for this year’s Expo is “Make Your Pitch! -- a tribute to baseball AND the art of sharing your amazing story of success! You are encouraged to incorporate the theme into your exhibit. Make your exhibit interactive and fun in order to encourage guests to engage with you and your business. A prize will be awarded to the exhibitor for the best use of theme!
One lucky exhibitor will win a Grand Price - Night of fun with the Myrtle Beach Pelicans:
(Food and beverage are not included but can be purchased in advance.)
Another lucky exhibitor will win Grand Prize Package from Wachesaw Plantation:
- Luxury Suite Night at a Myrtle Beach Pelicans
- Enjoy a night at the ballpark in a climate controlled luxury suite at TicketReturn.Com Field. The suite includes 20 tickets and 4 VIP parking passes.
- Must be booked during April or May. Blackout dates may apply.
- Enjoy a romantic 2 nights and 3 days stay at one of Wachesaw Plantation’s low country cottage.
- Free Round of Golf for 2
- Unlimited Tennis and Pool with Hot Tub
- $100.00 Gift Certificate for Dinner at Kimbels
A $1,000 value.
March Business After Hours will be held in conjunction with Expo this year. Thanks to our BAH hosts Lane's Professional Pest Elimination.
Need an Exhibitor Application? Click HERE or contact Sarah Lewis at 843.546.8436 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enhance your Expo experience by being a sponsor! Increase your visibility at this once-a-year event. For sponsorship information, contact Tony Dates at 843.546.8436 or email@example.com.
- The Chamber
- Member Center
- Business Directory
- Going Into Business
- Relocation & Tourism
- News & Publications