Georgetown Kraft Credit Union (GKCU) is currently recruiting for the position of Network Administrator and IT Systems Analyst. This position will be responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization.
What you’ll do:
As a valued member of the GKCU IT Department, you will be responsible and accountable for ensuring the readiness and protection of all systems and information assets including supporting all applications, PCs, printers, servers, routers, firewall and the telephone/voicemail system. Maintaining the host core software; keeping abreast of new upgrades, troubleshooting, tracking trouble calls; back-ups\testing, network utilization and security system. Provide technical support to end users, answer questions, and prepare network training sessions as needed. Maintain activity logs, documentation and make recommendations for new network products, efficiencies and practices.
- Bachelors Degree in the field of Computer Science or Information Technology with minimum 5 years work history in related field
- Knowledge of Network operations and all related computer hardware and software. Understanding of Credit Union operations and output requirements. (i.e. MS Server, MS Exchange Server, Routing, TCP/IP, LAN/WAN configuration, VPN, MS SQL and Firewall / perimeter security.)
- Ability to implement effective and innovative software development methodologies
- Considerable knowledge of data processing systems, concepts, and methodologies
- Ability to analyze, diagnose, and solve computer hardware and software problems
- Ability to understand the technical language, programming, and applications of computers
- Ability to communicate effectively in oral and written forms
- Ability to stay current and actively seek new information and technology in this rapidly changing field
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Server Structure and Administration
- Must be bondable by passing a background screening including a credit check
Employees of GKCU receive competitive pay, 401(k) with matching, Defined Benefit Plan (pension), generous paid time off, paid holidays, training and ongoing coaching, opportunities for career growth and more! Full Time positions will also receive a full benefit package that will include Life, LTD and Cancer Policies which are paid for by the credit union!
About Georgetown Kraft Credit Union:
GKCU is a member-owned financial cooperative providing banking services including savings, loans, as well as other financial services to members. We are committed to upholding our mission of putting our members’ interest first! We do this by preserving the respect, confidence and loyalty that they expect and deserve. Our employees are also members!
GKCU was originally chartered in 1952 to serve employees of International Paper which is located in Georgetown, SC. However, since then, GKCU has become a Community-Chartered Credit Union with membership open to anyone who lives, works or attends school in Georgetown & Williamsburg Counties. Branches in Georgetown (two locations!), Andrews, Kingstree & Pawleys Island.
Georgetown Kraft Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- IT: 5 years (Preferred)
To Apply: Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org